The course is open to a limited number of 25 students with interests in health sciences and with a maximum of 4 students per country. Each candidate must be fluent in English. To apply, read the instructions below.
- € 490 (€ 520 after the 15th of February)
- Included in the price are: educational and pre-organized social activities, accommodation and all meals (drinks not included).
To apply for the Summer School:
- Fill out the application form on our website. It is important to fill out all the necessary fields!
- Once you have applied we require you to send your motivation letter to the following Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The motivation letter should clarify why you want to participate in our Summer School. The maximum length is 1 page and it should be written in English. Notice: when you send in your motivation letter make sure you mention your name and your country in the title of your document as well as in the document itself (eg. LauraDeRycke – Belgium.docx).
- All the letters will be read and evaluated by 5-8 committee members. On the 1st of March, if you have applied before February 15th, you will receive a response either confirming or denying your participation. If you applied after February the 15th, you will receive a response as soon as possible.
- If you are accepted, you will receive further instructions concerning which personal documents you should send us. At this point you can already start the procedure to obtain an international passport. For more information please consult the following website.
Click on the button below to go to the application form. If you have any problems or questions during the application process, please do not hesitate to contact us: email@example.com.